• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A has been?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      A has been?

Yet

Another

Zeit

Zen

Chury.

Om.

Comment

Got stuck in a meeting & thus missed an ex-esteemed customer who'd come in to see me.

Bummer.

Comment

Byeeeee

Comment

Comment

Got the dinner started, after popping out for various bits I forgot to buy when I went shopping yesterday

Comment

There has been a light shower. It hasn't really helped. Still too hot

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  There has been a light shower. It hasn't really helped. Still too hot
                  Warm and muggy here, can't breathe

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    Warm and muggy here, can't breathe
                    We've had a bit more rain, but that just means it's warm and a bit soggy.

Comment

Sigh, Didnt get the Swiss Gig and I've finished all my KFC...
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X