• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I am informed that it's going to get even hotter this week

I am also informed that the football thing ends tonight. So there's that.
    Thank feck for that. Though with the multiplicity of channels one is able to completely ignore football, tennis, cricket, the Olympics and the commonwealth games.

Yay! Yay! and thrice Yay!

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Yes, I was a bit about that too, but look on the bright side, the Premier League starts in just over a month

WNFS.

Comment

As usual - its been a great weekend in Wales. Until Sunday afternoon. Then at the usual time, sandbagged by Mrs BP.

I had to point out that its my f**king house and I will behave as I want in it.

Thing is its not my house. I live in one bedroom.

Another of those times when all I want to do is get a gun (I have contacts who can get me one) and go round shooting. A couple of personal ones first to get me started. Then HMRC in Manchester. Then the big showdown at the Royal Courts of (in)justice. In the family section. When I can die either in a hail of bullets or by my suicide tablets.

But I am too tired tonight so I can't be arsed. Another 8.5 hours and I will be on the train away from this mess. If only baby bp was not up here I would be happy to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        As usual - its been a great weekend in Wales. Until Sunday afternoon. Then at the usual time, sandbagged by Mrs BP.

I had to point out that its my f**king house and I will behave as I want in it.

Thing is its not my house. I live in one bedroom.

Another of those times when all I want to do is get a gun (I have contacts who can get me one) and go round shooting. A couple of personal ones first to get me started. Then HMRC in Manchester. Then the big showdown at the Royal Courts of (in)justice. In the family section. When I can die either in a hail of bullets or by my suicide tablets.

But I am too tired tonight so I can't be arsed. Another 8.5 hours and I will be on the train away from this mess. If only baby bp was not up here I would be happy to leave.

Comment

Off to Malta - see you in a week!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Off to Malta - see you in a week!

Enjoy!
            Join IPSE

Comment

Morning...
              Join IPSE

Comment

Feeling much better today. Mrs BP has apologized. She actually told me she loves me. Even if it was via facebook.

As we are middle aged and not young, does saying you love someone via facebook count?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Feeling much better today. Mrs BP has apologized. She actually told me she loves me. Even if it was via facebook.

As we are middle aged and not young, does saying you love someone via facebook count?
                  Take it where you can get it...
                  Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                    Take it where you can get it...
                    I am only likely to get sex via facebook too.....

Comment

Nearly time to drive to Llandudno JUnction. 7:40 to London Euston. Arrive around 10:40. In w*rk at 11:20. Half year review at 11:30.....

Comment

Working...
                      X