• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Advice from resident QC 'expert' on detachment from HP; 'try it again tomorrow'.

Priceless. Plan B for getting off the bench - I think i'll try and blag a job as a QC expert, I can give expert advice like that no problem
    If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

Comment

Originally posted by Bellona View Post
      Priceless. Plan B for getting off the bench - I think i'll try and blag a job as a QC expert, I can give expert advice like that no problem
      I think this guy must win the 2013 Blagging Prize though;

Nelson Mandela memorial interpreter 'was a fake' - Telegraph
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Byeeeee

Comment

I think this guy must win the 2013 Blagging Prize though;

Nelson Mandela memorial interpreter 'was a fake' - Telegraph
          I think you are right If only I was brave enough to be that dishonest maybe I would get off the bench quicker What a monumental blag - but then according to the article he has already got it away with it once before so hey, who can blame him for going for it !
          If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

Comment

Evening all

I've been turfed out of my local hotel and having to make do with a holiday inn

Comment

Having real doubts about this gig. It's a real slow burner and so political

Comment

Just got the motivation together to get on and finish the job for client #2. Supposed to be done this week. Over zealous admin has locked my account out (again). Oh well, wine it is...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  Having real doubts about this gig. It's a real slow burner and so political
                  Nod and smile and invoice

Comment

HP QC aaarrrrrggghhhhh
                    It's the biggest pile of poo I've ever had the misfortune to use. It slows IE to crawl and then kills it every time.

We're actually using it on this project but I'm ignoring it, safe in the knowledge that my contract will be finished long before we ever get on to fixing bugs

Comment

Oh, and evening all

Comment

Working...
                      X