• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There we are, Sunday lunch cooked & eaten.

Yum.

Beef was very nice.

Not sure about the cabbage from the greenhouse.

It was very green but didn't taste of much.

I much prefer white cabbage, but I've got a greenhouse half full of the other stuff. And I've got to eat some to make space for the tomatoes.

The rice pud was a little bit overcooked, but still very good. I cooked some raspberries to go over the top to make it more interesting.

Yum.

Comment

Feck.

Washing up followed by shopping.

Back later.

Comment

Well, there we have it.

Washing up done.

Some more washing done & hanging on line.

Fourlawned.

Some weeding done.

Only one house vacuumed this week though.

Comment

I am informed that it's going to get even hotter this week

Comment

I am also informed that the football thing ends tonight. So there's that.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              I am also informed that the football thing ends tonight. So there's that.
              Yes, I was a bit about that too, but look on the bright side, the Premier League starts in just over a month

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                Yes, I was a bit about that too, but look on the bright side, the Premier League starts in just over a month

Comment

Indeedy, we have to be up at 3am to go on our hols, so Mr ms is hoping it doesn't run to extra time.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Indeedy, we have to be up at 3am to go on our hols, so Mr ms is hoping it doesn't run to extra time.
                    We have extra-time

Comment

Well, there we are, yet another fatuous programme about UFOs watched.

On "Quest" this time. (Ch38, freeview).

Comment

Working...
                      X