• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have noticed that since I started cycling again, I seem to have put on weight. Not happy about that.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all.

<Brillo info on>My left knee has got toothache</Brillo info on>

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Seems that beer (Honeydew in particular - can't vouch for other brews) is a good remedy for sore hips. Walked home from the station without too much difficulty.
        Is it any good for knees?

Just asking like.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          In bed at 10pm. Up at 4:30am feeling full of beans. Took a longer cycle into work.
          In my case Up at 5:00am feeling full of piss.

I then went back to bed for an hour.

I have vague recollections of the wireless talking about farming at me.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Just asking like.
            I'd say it's worth a punt.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              I'd say it's worth a pint.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Now waiting for the bloke to turn up to sort out the skirting....

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all.

<Brillo info on>My left knee has got toothache</Brillo info on>

Just asking like.
                  I reckon a root canal should fix it.

Comment

Last night I set my alarm for 7am this morning but at some point during the night, while I was asleep, I realised that there's football on again tonight and France are playing Germany at 5pm and I'll want to leave early to watch it, so helpfully I woke up an hour before the alarm went off

Comment

In my case Up at 5:00am feeling full of piss.

I then went back to bed for an hour.

I have vague recollections of the wireless talking about farming at me.
                      That was not your wireless. That was your dream. I bet it was sheep - all you Welshies dream about sheep....

<bbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa>

Comment

Working...
                      X