• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Night all.

Mind how you go.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
        Have you tried to switch it off and then on again?
        That's exactly what I did, with the added excitement of "it" being a virtual machine somewhere in their Dublin datacentre; whereupon it picked up on a setting I'd updated locally but hadn't, in its eyes, deployed to there, which made the whole thing fall over again

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          That's exactly what I did, with the added excitement of "it" being a virtual machine somewhere in their Dublin datacentre; whereupon it picked up on a setting I'd updated locally but hadn't, in its eyes, deployed to there, which made the whole thing fall over again
          After that, I went to the pub instead

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Morning

Comment

Morning
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Another day at the fun factory.

Comment

Morning all.

She who would be ZeitMog II nearly lost her tail in the door this morning.

Comment

Working...
                      X