• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ommm
    Join IPSE

Comment

Up.

Sorting out marketing by the looks of it today.

Only need

Things to bring people to the site
      Things to ensure a large % join
      Email to remind those who join to come back
      Facebook and twitter feeds.

I forgot how much work there was in doing this... Even when you try and offload most of it.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning

Comment

Morning
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Too fecking warm in my office today and it was too fecking warm last night.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Correction to the above

I forgot how much work there was in doing this especially when you outsource it.

I've only 20 questions to answer from a job I posted an hour ago (I think they mostly lose on inability to read)
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  Too fecking warm in my office today and it was too fecking warm last night.
                  Am hoping these new blinds get sorted sooner rather than later.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Didn't get up to much at the weekend, which is a shame, toe still isn't very happy.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all.

Here we is again again.

Comment

Working...
                      X