• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    I dropped it on the top of the toe and the nail is a lovely shade of dark blue.

One of my neighbours is a nurse had a look at it and said to head to the docs if I can.
    Ouch - hopefully you won't lose your nail. Most toes breaks show up at the rear of the toe, dont know why but all mine have. And I've broken every toe on one foot and a couple on the other.

Strap it up and hobble

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      Ouch - hopefully you won't lose your nail. Most toes breaks show up at the rear of the toe, dont know why but all mine have. And I've broken every toe on one foot and a couple on the other.

Strap it up and hobble
      Zen.

Toe.

Chury.

Om.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post

Strap it up and hobble
        Well it's the top, so I haven't broken it at the joint luckily, just wearing shoes is painful.

I can keep the weight off it.

Looks like I'll be working from home next week
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Zen.

Toe.

OUCHury.

Om.
          FTFY
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

In other news, the lift is fecked so I had to stagger up 5 flights of stairs.

I thought I was going to die.

Comment

In other news, the lift is fecked so I had to stagger up 5 flights of stairs.

I thought I was going to die.
              Why not get esteemed customers to take you up in a sedan chair in exchange for an exam pass?

Comment

Thankfully all esteemed customers have buggered off until September.

and thrice

Comment

and thrice

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    I think I may have broken my toe.

Tried to ring docs to get an appointment, they're at lunch
                    Ow. That hurts. But all they'll do is tape it up, so MTT is right.

Comment

and thrice

Just think of all the boredom that will now ensue.
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X