• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    I've decided to start working on my own cook book as a hobby with an end to publishing. I've got about 30 or so recipes in the CUKbook, so will look at improving those and developing some others. Already came up with a few new ones this weekend.
    Good stuff! Nice Plan B
    Join IPSE

Comment

The iPad needed recharging (odd, it normally goes a full day without that - must be poor-quality hotel electricity from last night) so I decided to do a little work on Plan A.

Fired up SourceTree, and that immediately begged me to install an update. Did that, and switched to the feature branch I wanted to work on.

Fired up PyCharm, and that immediately wanted an update too - must have been jealous

So I let it install that, and ditzed about with a bit of configuration stuff. Got that all nicely set up, to the point that I could actually start on what I'd wanted to do.

By which time I couldn't be bothered any more, so I'm going to have a beer and watch Breaking Bad instead

Comment

Morning

Comment

Spent the weekend packing up half of the dining room and sorting out the office.

We have chose the carpets for the house and the tiles are going down on Thursday. By the weekend it will be all shiny and it will look top dollar

Comment

With all the excitement about packing etc. I forgot to pay my VAT. Just done it now and with 4 days to spare

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Is it home time yet?
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all.

Forgot the batphone this morning.

It's currently sat in the only place it works at home, in the back bedroom of my house on top of a 15" vga monitor. (Don't ask ).

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      They were talking about runner beans on Radio 4 the other day. Something about there being archaeological evidence of them being eaten in the British Isles longer ago than any other foodstuff.
                      Mmmmm.

Odd.

Phaseolus coccineus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

However this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicia_faba

would seem a better candidate.

Especially with a nice fresh liver & some chianti.
                      Last edited by zeitghost; 2 June 2014, 07:28.

Comment

Working...
                      X