• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omm
    Join IPSE

Comment

asdfasdf

Originally posted by Alias View Post
      omm

Zen.

Chury.

Om.
      Last edited by zeitghost; 22 May 2014, 09:38.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        jdjdsjd
        FTFY

Comment

We'll be going live with the CUK book just giving page either today or tomorrow.

Just waiting for the heads-up from Admin.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            We'll be going live with the CUK book just giving page either today or tomorrow.

Just waiting for the heads-up from Admin.

Comment

Inspired by

Contractors' Questions: Should my IT contractor CV link to LinkedIn? CUK03 :: Contractor UK

I had a hunt around on the interweb thingie.

Frightening, innit.

Plus wot's this

These discoveries often adversely affect the decision an agent makes about meeting a candidate
              about then?

I've only met 3 or 4 in the last 20 odd years*, for most of which the interweb was a mystery wrapped in an enigma.

Especially for the pimps.

*Apart from the chaps who liked the mongolian restaurant in Tongwynlais & used me as an excuse to go there. 3 times.
              Last edited by zeitghost; 22 May 2014, 15:18.

Comment

Byeeeee

Looks like ZeitPater may be on his way to a nursing home shortly.

Ho hum.

How the feck we're going to get ZeitMater there as well is currently under discussion.

Ho very hum.

There may well be much wailing & gnashing of teeth before the fat lady sings.

If that's not mixing too many metafives.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Inspired by

Contractors' Questions: Should my IT contractor CV link to LinkedIn? CUK03 :: Contractor UK

I had a hunt around on the interweb thingie.

Frightening, innit.

Plus wot's this

about then?

I've only met 3 or 4 in the last 20 odd years*, for most of which the interweb was a mystery wrapped in an enigma.

Especially for the pimps.

*Apart from the chaps who liked the mongolian restaurant in Tongwynlais & used me as an excuse to go there. 3 times.
                  I don't have a professional website; I have an unprofessional one instead

I did have a link to it on my CUK profile for a while, but huge swathes of TPD started showing up for searches on my name, so I took it off again and they went away.

Many of my results used to be from an XSLT mailing list. Probably of limited value, but at least they demonstrated some degree of technical acumen.

Current results seem to be various social networking things, and some bloke with my name who's in the music business. Plus there's this teacher in Dublin on "Rate my Teachers":

"Start a fight with Fitzer and you and I swear to god you wont get away without getting a pound of flesh taken off you!"

"Gives horrendous amount of pointless homework. He is a very self conscious man who attempts to put on a facade of arrogance, leave that to scanners mate"

"He gives too much homework and dosnt correct it so u dont know what u did wrong on the assignment. He is a good guy. Pity about the boy though"

That last bit sounds a bit, umm…

Comment

Just done me. Most of the pics that come up are reasonably flattering, except the one of me being led over the finish line like some special case by a bloke who felt the urge to grab my hand.

But WTF is zoominfo??

Comment

And how the hell is my email address showing up as a Garmin forums member - I'd never have knowingly used my email address as a forum name!

Comment

Working...
                      X