• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30:03 for today's parkrun - so close!!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Was that for the 800 metres?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Yey

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Was that for the 800 metres?
          You are on fire today, someone sedate him ....

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
            You are on fire today, someone sedate him ....
            Someone throw water on me. Or at least pee on me.....

Comment

Had a look on Google Maps and worked out where I was this morning. Turns out I was very near the surface building above the famous North End / Bull & Bush station on the Northern Line, that was excavated below ground before WWII, but never completed as a station, and eventually used as the control room for floodgates in the Thames area in the Cold War era - TfL being of the opinion that a nuclear blast might well devastate huge areas of London and cause the Thames to flood the city with a massive tidal surge, but there was no reason to allow this to ruin their nice tunnels.

And the reason I ended up dicking about all over Clerkenwell was that I missed the turnoff onto Holborn Viaduct from New Fetter Lane. Quite how I missed such a huge junction, I don't know

Comment

MorningAfternoon all.

Comment

Apparently there's a football game on later that lots of people are going to watch on the TV. Hope that reduces the traffic a bit for my trip home

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Apparently there's a football game on later that lots of people are going to watch on the TV. Hope that reduces the traffic a bit for my trip home
                    I came here to escape the footaball...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      I came here to escape the footaball...
                      Anyway - who is playing? I heard it was the rapists versus the speeders?

Comment

Working...
                      X