• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Can we see whats on the slab?
    Esteemed customer anyone?
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I can recommend some nice fresh liver.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        I can recommend some nice fresh liver.
        Wine recommendation?

(a good Chianti I guess)
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Wine recommendation?

(a good Chianti I guess)
          Also what side dishes would you serve? Fava beans?
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Also what side dishes would you serve? Fava beans?
            I prefer bacon and onions with my liver. With a Montefalco. <awaits the fury of Zeity>
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Onion gravy.

Yum.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                I prefer bacon and onions with my liver. With a Montefalco. <awaits the fury of Zeity>
                Haven't eaten liver in years.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning denizens

Just listened to an interesting talk by @rands, while sharing a table with Jason Scott of textfiles.com, who has made several appearances in Monday Links

Comment

Morning!

Looking 18°C already. Going on the bicycle to town to pick up bits of food for a BBQ this weekend and getting the second stage of the homebrew done. Might even cut the grass.

So, gotta go and enjoy the sun - have a good weekend all!
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

:lurgie:

Comment

Working...
                      X