• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Breakfast is 8 creme egg mini ice creams (half price to clear), 10 chocolate doughnuts and 500g of green grapes.
    Health food.

Pity you spoiled it with the grapes.

Comment

The new mega car park at the station has now got cars in it. It looks less than a fifth full, but I guess people might not have twigged it's open now. There's a lone car parked way down the far end - probably not got a ticket and hoping the traffic wardens can't be arsed to walk all the way down.

Comment

I am now officially more bored than a super bored Zeity.

Comment

Thats the problem with support. Yesterday I worked super hard for 8 hours non stop. Today there is nothing going on.

I supose I should be happy really.

Comment

Anyway I saw the head doctor last week. Not a councellor - they are rubbish. A proper one. A Shrink. He is really happy with me as at the moment I can't get upset about anything. I just hardly give a stuff whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              The new mega car park at the station has now got cars in it. It looks less than a fifth full, but I guess people might not have twigged it's open now. There's a lone car parked way down the far end - probably not got a ticket and hoping the traffic wardens can't be arsed to walk all the way down.
              Morning!

It's probably a fitness fanatic! Or someone that's going to do a standing quarter mile run in his car later this evening.

Cooked deep fried aubergines Chinese style last night - got the tips and secrets from the manager at the local restaurant including his seasoning - it was amazing and tasted just like the restaurant's version.

Paperwork today, cutting the grass if the weather holds out and may go cycling.

In Bristol Wed and Thu for GF#1's mum's birthday and to bring back a double bed.
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

But then its quite easy not to give a stuff when you are exercising 20-30 hours a week, weather is superb, days getting longer.

Wait until November and see how miserable I am then.

Comment

Even 3 weeks ago if anything upset me I would focus on my breathing to calm down. Now I try to get excited by stuff. I really do. But it just does not work.

Comment

I am also having trouble taking on-board the calories I need at the moment. I am still hungry even when I am totally stuffed.

Comment

Oh! Excitement! A call has come in.

Time to go and beast the user who dares to disturb me. If I can be bothered.

Comment

Working...
                      X