• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T - 35

Penultimate UAT release went in over the weekend which is good, still no sign off on TTL process which is bad so can't start planning for it yet which considering the first activities start 3 weeks today is, erm, entertaining!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Morning denizens

Into overtime at ClientCo. They've got a new starter today who's getting my former desk, so I'm now down the other end of the office

Comment

Morning!

Another day of job lists around the house including business paperwork. Might leave it until the afternoon and go for a walk. Feeling tired after shifting furniture on Sunday swapping the two bedrooms around.
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Even.

More.

Bored.

Now.

Comment

And EndClientCo's "digital agency" have turned round and requested fundamental architectural changes to the site

If not rebuffed, this could mean I have to be here for another week. Oh, wait, I'm going to London on Thursday for a Friday/Saturday conference. That's a non-refundable £360 ticket I'll have to be reimbursed for if they want me to stay

Comment

Eggstreamly

and

Unutterably

fecking

Bored.

Now.

And there's a revolting smell of cooking bacon wafting up the stairwell.

Comment

Crisis averted. Imbecile at "digital agency" has been forced to concede that his bright idea was so completely unworkable and impractical that he should shut up and leave it to the professionals, or something along those lines

Comment

Still can't warm up since I got soaked this morning. Despite countless hot drinks, I'm still freezing.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning

Late start due to street being under 10cm of water; water coming out of manholes. Motorway so wet people were aquaplaning all over the place. Eventually arrived at clientco to people wondering why I was so late; down here in Brabant it looks like it's been sunny all the time.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Arguing with someone on Twitter over the difference between tax evasion and tax avoidance
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X