• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only two hours and I can feck orf home
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      bucolic - a word that sounds like it should be something very nasty
      Indeed - that's one of the reasons I like using it

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
        Morning all.

Been off to the hospital this morning with Mrs C for 18-week scan on our sprog.

Woke up with a real start this morning: I'd been having a dream where Mich the Tester and Nickfitz were helping me implement BGP on a new site I'd been commissioning. Scary stuff...

Comment

When I was awoken by ZeitMater's trip to the bathroom at 03:28, I had this going around and around and around and around in my head:

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Only two hours and I can feck orf home
            Someone has scheduled a meeting today at 5pm and I really want to be heading back to my hotel room by then

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              Someone has scheduled a meeting today at 5pm and I really want to be heading back to my hotel room by then
              I hate when people do that. I always declined them.

Yesterday when the manager decided that the team could feck orf early, she was the only one who did, the rest of us had work to do.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Aromagirl is a tad ripe this arvo, doesn't help someone has opened a window and the wind is blowing in my direction

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  Aromagirl is a tad ripe this arvo, doesn't help someone has opened a window and the wind is blowing in my direction

Nice.

We have armpits and feet man in our office. Wears the same fleece jacket every day (all day) and leaves his shoes under the desk at night.

The first action every morning is to open the door and all of the windows, unless my other colleague who likes to have the heater on whatever the weather is in.

Comment

Bought my tickets for the Big Green Egg members day

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Bored.

Now.

And I've still got 3rd year esteemed customers working on "their" projects.

Bit late for that.

Vauxhall Vivas tomorrow & Thursday.

<ZG in "heartless alien bastard" mode>

Comment

Working...
                      X