• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning

Sun's out! Inaugural Rushmoor parkrun this morning, so heading there for a change.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

On train to London. Taking the boys to the Natural History Museum!
        Beer
        is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
        Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Morning denizens

*checks time*

Afternoon denizens

Comment

We've got ducklings! Mummy duck and daddy duck were taking them for a wander in the sun earlier. Little yellow balls of fluff.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              We've got ducklings! Mummy duck and daddy duck were taking them for a wander in the sun earlier. Little yellow balls of fluff.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                I'm on the Inspector Morse again

Never seen this one before. I suspect I won't have seen most of the rest of them before either, as their original broadcast was during that period of my life when I laboured in the licensed trade, and hardly saw any television.
                Have you done & dusted the Breaking Bad then?

Comment

Afternoon all.

So far I've bought the beef for tomorrow, bought other stuff, got the repeat prescription for ZeitMater, bought yet more boxes of paper tissues for ZeitPater, forgotten to take some shoes to be heeled, and bought some faggots & peas for tea tonight.

Next we shall venture out to Lidl(tm) and Tesco(tm) to get ZeitMater out of the house for a while, then we'll go for another ride up to the Rhigos viewpoint for some more very expensive icecream.

At some time this weekend I have to cut 4 lawns, one of which is currently concealing tigers.

Next week it's pay the 'lecktrick bill for this house, pay my ccard bill, buy some more petrol etc. etc. etc.

Sometime I must remember to call the gas service people to arrange the service we've already paid for & discover exactly how it's paid for coz I haven't seen a bill for that.

There's sommat else as well, but I've forgotten it for the moment.

Oh yes, and I need a shave, coz I forgot to do that this morning.
                  Last edited by zeitghost; 3 May 2014, 12:53.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Afternoon all.

So far I've bought the beef for tomorrow, bought other stuff, got the repeat prescription for ZeitMater, bought yet more boxes of paper tissues for ZeitPater, forgotten to take some shoes to be heeled, and bought some faggots & peas for tea tonight.

Next we shall venture out to Lidl(tm) and Tesco(tm) to get ZeitMater out of the house for a while, then we'll go for another ride up to the Rhigos viewpoint for some more very expensive icecream.

At some time this weekend I have to cut 4 lawns, one of which is currently concealing tigers.

Next week it's pay the 'lecktrick bill for this house, pay my ccard bill, buy some more petrol etc. etc. etc.

Sometime I must remember to call the gas service people to arrange the service we've already paid for & discover exactly how it's paid for coz I haven't seen a bill for that.

There's sommat else as well, but I've forgotten it for the moment.

Oh yes, and I need a shave, coz I forgot to do that this morning.
                    Not a big fan of Tesco...poor quality with high prices...
                    Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Have you done & dusted the Breaking Bad then?
                      Still saving that up for when I'm done at ClientCo - next weekend, in theory

I find I tend to want to watch two or three episodes at a time, and don't usually start until fairly late, which is a problem if I've got to be up in the morning. So I'm waiting until I can get stuck in without worrying about that.

Comment

Working...
                      X