• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      W00T! 250,000
      Quarter of a Million posts.

Mill.

Ennium.

Zen.

Chury.

Om.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
        In other news...some yank firm want me to do a aptitude test before I get a gig
        not thrilled....I always seem to be really really bad at them
        That automatically selects me out.

Can't be arsed with that sort of thing any more.

Plus I'm crap at them too, since I have no motivation to put any effort into it.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          The one day locker delivery actually is, because TNT have the contract for those and they have to get it right, as Amazon's internal systems can track when it arrives. If they don't get the stuff there on time, they'll end up losing the contract.

If it's sent to an address, it probably goes via another firm that's cheaper, and also rubbish, as Amazon don't know (or care) when it arrives
          Yep, even though I have prime again now I cancelled it when our local locker first arrived as it was quicker and easier to send it to the local locker rather than wait in for delivery.

It falls apart at Christmas though when other people use the lockers. They really need to be made bigger.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Alarm went off this morning at the time requested, so we won't be retiring Mr N's clock just yet, turns out it was 12 hours out, must have blipped when we had a power cut recently.

We probably will need to get a new one, but it will have to be lead weighted, NorPussII keeps trying to knock it off the bedside table in a vain attempt to get Mr N to feed him earlier than the appointed breakfast time.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

ommm
              Zen.

PALI.

Om.

Comment

oh, I seem to have some True Detective to watch too...
                Lets see, I have True Detective (all 8 eps), and from last week, Elementary, WH13, and Bones to get through.

Whereas from yesterday, I have 50, NCIS LA, and Vera.

Also 3 eps of Gently from weeks ago that I haven't watched yet.

I'm beginning to drown in this stuff now.

Comment

Bored.

Now.

There.

That didn't take long, now did it?

Comment

Morning!

T-2 days to go! Tired. Mother's 70th birthday yesterday - had a really good meal at Great Fosters.

hyperMog#2 licked my nose in order to get me up to get him his food. I shouted "Not the nose! Not the nose!" much to the amusement of GF#1.

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Lets see, I have True Detective (all 8 eps), and from last week, Elementary, WH13, and Bones to get through.

Whereas from yesterday, I have 50, NCIS LA, and Vera.

Also 3 eps of Gently from weeks ago that I haven't watched yet.

I'm beginning to drown in this stuff now.
                      Gave up on True detective, found it a tad slow going.
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X