• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain's stopped

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
      Give him a laptop without an internet connection for a day?

I want to go home. I want a very large glass of red wine. I'm not fussy which grape or year.

The weather is still crap and I've got to motorbike it back with a steamed-up and rain drenched helmet and soaking leathers. Uuuuggghhhh. And the late evening Friday traffic which will be more treacherous in the rain.

Just had a large pizza with mudskipper and now I feel fat and bloated.
      Am wondering if I should do pizzas on the egg this evening.

Lovely sunny weather here, about 21, am wfh with a nice cool breeze coming in the window along with the small of may blossom and wisteria.

Almost finished for the day.

Need to bring a bottle of white up from the cellar and set about making some Pimms later.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Bored.

Now.

45 mins to go.

Comment

Right, now to do battle with the holiday traffic and try to get home in time for a little daylight.

Bye and have a good one

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

There's a holiday?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              I need assistance thinking of a suitable punishment for a code monkey making changes into System Test without permission
              I shot him with a NERF gun in the end
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Byeeee

Comment

Bit here today

Comment

Oi cat people, have you seen this?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                      Oi cat people, have you seen this?

You must be really bored.
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X