• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    MrsB only drinks the occasional cappuccino but I tend to get through 5 or six cups a day. The main advantage to the machine is that it is quick and easy. Top up the beans and water for the first cup of the day and then it's just a case of sticking the cup under the spout, pressing a button and 30 seconds later you have a decent espresso and no mess to clean up.
    I would use it only for espresso, with the very very occasional cappuccino or latte, which is a bit over kill getting an auto one so I will probably plump for just a Gaggia Classic
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      I would use it only for espresso, with the very very occasional cappuccino or latte, which is a bit over kill getting an auto one so I will probably plump for just a Gaggia Classic
      I'll stick with my cafetiere, suits me fine.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        That's a queen. Looking for somewhere to build a nice nest.

Queen wasps can smell chocolate cake from a mile away.

Comment

Morning!

I am a Jedi.

Used the Force while driving the bike in zero viz conditions - helmet totally steamed up and covered in rain. Nasty nasty nasty.

And I missed the bacon sarnies at clientco.

And woke up late so having to leave late

Booger...
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Morning denizens

I'm also running late, which is a pain as I'm off to London this evening

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              I'll stick with my cafetiere, suits me fine.
              I have a Bialetti Brikka at the moment, which is perfectly fine, so knowing me will probably just stick with that

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I have a Bialetti Brikka at the moment, which is perfectly fine, so knowing me will probably just stick with that
                I was going to get one of those, but new new design is awful, they used to be pretty heavy duty and now they're tinny and horrible.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

wfh today and because I don't have to deal with people stressing at me the workload seems much easier.

Also wfh on Monday as well as my kitchen table is turning up

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I need assistance thinking of a suitable punishment for a code monkey making changes into System Test without permission

Comment

I need assistance thinking of a suitable punishment for a code monkey making changes into System Test without permission
                      Give him a laptop without an internet connection for a day?

I want to go home. I want a very large glass of red wine. I'm not fussy which grape or year.

The weather is still crap and I've got to motorbike it back with a steamed-up and rain drenched helmet and soaking leathers. Uuuuggghhhh. And the late evening Friday traffic which will be more treacherous in the rain.

Just had a large pizza with mudskipper and now I feel fat and bloated.
                      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                      X