• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Came in this morning and was wondering what the funny smell was, seems the cleaner is using manky cloths to clean the desks, it smells awful.
    Last edited by norrahe; 23 April 2014, 09:30.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Come on then, if you're 'ard enuff.

Oh.

You were.

Ok then.

Carry on.

Forget I said anything.

Last edited by zeitghost; 23 April 2014, 09:34.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Came in this morning and was wondering what the funny small was, seems the cleaner is using manky cloths to clean the desks, it smells awful.
        Probly the same ones she cleans the lavatory pans with.

Zen.

Chury.

Om.
        Last edited by zeitghost; 23 April 2014, 09:33.

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Probly the same ones she cleans the lavatory pans with.

Zen.

Chury.

Om.
            The worrying thing is there is a similar smell in the loos
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Poor sod.

That's worse than being bitten on the leg by Belker.
              More a case of the Sweeney as in ''get your clothes on, you're nicked''

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                More a case of the Sweeney as in ''get your clothes on, you're nicked''
                Medewerker uit Zwolle aangehouden na diefstal geld bij zorginstelling in Heerde
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  just had the dispatch email that my *new'ish* camera will be with me tomorrow
                  its been signed for at home

Comment

Has anyone got any handy tips on sound proofing, we seem to have a ''sensitive'' neighbour who likes to complain about the slightest noise.

We've already got a dampener under the sub, and we don't even play stuff loudly. I'd understand if it was late a night but she came round Saturday at 19:30 as she'd heard ''two loud booms'' ( we were watching man of steel, and not loudly either), which frightened her.

Seems the walls are paper thin and she is of a nervous disposition.

The other neighbours have a herd of elephants for kids, you can hear them stomping up the stairs, but you ignore if after a while.

Sometimes I miss my detached house in the UK.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      If anyone loved flappy birds or loved 2048 I give you Flappy 48

Not mine but I enjoy inflicting it on others....
                      My high score is 16 and I don't think it's going to get any better

Comment

Working...
                      X