• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Join us Zeity!
    Dim chancio.

Comment

Sounds bad for the knees.
      Can be if you over do it. If you spin in a comfortable gear at around 90 rpm then upping the gears until you drop back to 50-60 rpm will do the job. You shouldn't be having to lean on the leg doing the work to keep the pedals turning. Maintain a balanced posture on the bike, sit more upright (hands on the tops, not the hoods or drops) and focus on maintaining a smooth cadence.

As with anything else if it hurts, Stop.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        As with anything else if it hurts, Stop.
        Some S&M aficionados would disagree with you there!
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Then why was Dallas going on about them?

I expect it in MF - but not Dallas. Shes such a clean wholesome girl....

Comment

Need to find some nice local caches to look for - promised to take the noob out at lunchtime and don't want to disappoint him!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Need to find some nice local caches to look for - promised to take the noob out at lunchtime and don't want to disappoint him!
              Ok, pretend I know what geochaching is, but how do you find cache's (not the actual physical location) but how to you get a list of places to look
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Ok, pretend I know what geochaching is, but how do you find cache's (not the actual physical location) but how to you get a list of places to look
                Geocaching > Geocaching Maps

Comment

That is well cool

Comment

What are the question mark ones just the other side of the town centre from you?

From the map it looks like they're in people's houses. Are you sure the cache isn't someone's car keys in a fruit bowl?

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
                      What are the question mark ones just the other side of the town centre from you?

From the map it looks like they're in people's houses. Are you sure the cache isn't someone's car keys in a fruit bowl?
                      Puzzle caches - the co-ordinates aren't for the cache - you have to solve something to get the co-ords.

Comment

Working...
                      X