• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    Depends if you are from Luton and called SY01
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Crap, slept badly, hayfever is really bad.
      +1

bunged up for days and red eyes on top of goggle marks

gorgeous

Comment

Morning

10 degrees, sunny, Daimler fine at second attempt.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Went back to view the property again on saturday with the kids. They were happy

However mrs 5* is now having 2nd thoughts
          The issue there is will mrs 5* regret her second thoughts. Mrs Eek rather does....
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            The issue there is will mrs 5* regret her second thoughts. Mrs Eek rather does....
            She doesn't have an issue with the house, more of an issue that the kids will have a "longer" walk to school

I've already told her that she wont find another house like that on the market in the location and the price range

Comment

I have until 11.59am to decide whether I will be making a final offer and if we dont get it then we have done our best

Comment

Morning all...

Those with Hayfever, use Nasonex, fab for keeping hayfever at bay...
                Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
                  +1

bunged up for days and red eyes on top of goggle marks

gorgeous
                  My eyes are seriously puffed up.

Where we've moved to is surrounded by woodland and loads more trees and it's the tree pollen that gets me.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post

Morning all...

Those with Hayfever, use Nasonex, fab for keeping hayfever at bay...
                    Not even sure I can buy that over here. Will look into it.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I have until 11.59am to decide whether I will be making a final offer and if we dont get it then we have done our best
                      Fingers crossed

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X