• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coalman View Post
    Eventually. Home at 9:15. Started at 5:30. But very promising. Plan b could be taking off shortly!

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      It seems someone neglected to tell me they had given me wrong figures in a report I sent out to people.

Said wrong figures got highlighted at CEO level

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Yep! indeed!

Crisis hopefully averted (updated figures sent with poor excuse about corrupted files) but line manager is being a stress bunny atm, so I'm getting it.

I think I'm going to need that beer this evening!
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Yep! indeed!

Crisis hopefully averted (updated figures sent with poor excuse about corrupted files) but line manager is being a stress bunny atm, so I'm getting it.

I think I'm going to need that beer this evening!
          Good excuse for it!

Comment

In other news the CUKbook is up for publishing ( should take a week) and file is ready for testing

We've decided a to price it at a tenner, given it's for charity and amazon will take some money for publishing costs anyway, so it would be nice for some money to get to macmillan!
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Another crisis averted: EndClientCo had sent a photograph to be used on the site. It turned out a number of people on said photo hadn't signed model release forms. Even better, they were all under 18, so needed their parents to sign a release anyway

A new version of the photo, heavily cropped to show only those whose parents had given permission, now graces the page

Comment

In other news the CUKbook is up for publishing ( should take a week) and file is ready for testing

We've decided a to price it at a tenner, given it's for charity and amazon will take some money for publishing costs anyway, so it would be nice for some money to get to macmillan!

Comment

Walked around the pond anticlockwise today. It was most discombobulating.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Are you still mainlining paracetamol and ibuprofen?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Say "widdershins" instead of "anticlockwise" - it sounds much better.

Comment

Working...
                      X