• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meeting was but mercifully short.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Ooooooo.

They're looking for volunteers.

For redundancy.

Temptation oh Temptation.

Take the money and run.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I'm still getting used to people being nice at new clientco, work isn't exactly challenging, line manager is a tad disorganised and vague and they don't seem to care when you come into to office or leave or work from home for that matter.

Weird.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Meeting was but mercifully short.
          I've managed to get out of a meeting this afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            I've managed to get out of a meeting this afternoon
            I've got one later this arvo and hope that I can keep it short so I can feck orf early!

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              I'm still getting used to people being nice at new clientco, ...
              Took a little while for me too, then I moved on to GE Healthcare where there were lots of nice people too. Next gig was an electricity firm full of complete It can be difficult to adjust again after an enjoyable clientco.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

If the weather stays like this then I might try and have a pint in the beer garden tonight

Comment

Markets picking up, just a shame I'm wanting to take a month or two off after this gig
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Just got email from Client 2 - they've just been awarded 'IBM Solution Provider' status on the strength of the tool I built for them. Not sure exactly what that means for them, but I think they're now allowed in the big boys playground. They seem quite chuffed anyway

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      I'm still getting used to people being nice at new clientco, work isn't exactly challenging, line manager is a tad disorganised and vague and they don't seem to care when you come into to office or leave or work from home for that matter.

Weird.
                      Sounds like this clientco, but sadly my contract is up at the end of the month.

It is baking hot and stuffy in the office - I've been doing the "nodding donkeys" at the keyboard. I hope mudskipper doesn't notice!
                      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                      X