• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ommm
    Join IPSE

Comment

but will visit Chessington this week and maybe Legoland again...
      Join IPSE

Comment

next week will be spent at Alton Towers and then Blackpool...if we ain't completely bored by then, a trip up to the electric brae in scotland before returning...
        Join IPSE

Comment

and quite possibly a trip over to the Eden Project by the following weekend...altho that'll be easter so maybe not
          Join IPSE

Comment

I suppose one advantage of getting this extra few weeks at ClientCo is that I can think of somewhere to go for a break once it's done.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              I suppose one advantage of getting this extra few weeks at ClientCo is that I can think of somewhere to go for a break once it's done.
              tbh...I'd rather be working
              Join IPSE

Comment

Most of the time, at the end of a gig all I want is to spend some time at home, because I've been in a hotel four nights a week for months.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                  but once its done...the touring of Britain can stop and we can go back to holidays abroad...
                  Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                    I like to take a decent break of at least a month, though I don't always get the opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Most of the time, at the end of a gig all I want is to spend some time at home, because I've been in a hotel four nights a week for months.
                      I can understand your point of view...I've not had it too bad so far, pretty close to home and only ever away for a few days in a month...
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X