• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ommmm
    Join IPSE

Comment

right, think I may try a run for a bit...lost another 3kgs this week...not nearly enough yet...
      Join IPSE

Comment

but am looking better for it...
        Join IPSE

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all.

Off taking the ZeitFiat to the MOT station, followed by a long trudge to the station & off to work.

Ho hum.
            *awaits ZeitFiat news*

Comment

Morning all!

Had to get the train today. I thought it was school holidays and was feeling in a slightly more chipper mood, which was quickly broken when I turned around a corner to be met head-on by hordes of shouty kids walking 8-a-breast on the pavement. Garrr!

Train was on time by 1 minute late, if I may be permitted to use a zeityism.

Warm in the clientco office - looking forward to my lunchtime walk.
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

We're waiting for one more backend change to be given the OK and then, apparently, the site should be going live.

As you can imagine, we're all very enthused

Comment

Here we are again, finally and damply.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                    ommmm
                    Zen.

Chury.

Halfway to a Mill Ennium.

Om.

Comment

just been working my hours out and if I shoot home today at 4.30 then I only need to put 8.5 hours of effort in on Thur/Fri

Comment

Working...
                      X