• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now at ClientCo. The only bug on my list turned out to be Not A Bug while I was gone.

Decided to investigate a minor bit of behaviour I wasn't convinced about and found what could reasonably be called a real bug. Fixed that and uncovered another, and fixed that too.

Well, when I say fixed...

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Mistake found on schematic & pcb.

Ugly fix requires resistors to cross over each other, no cuts to pcb tracks.

…I mean that kind of fixed

Comment

He who would be ZeitMog II was bouncing around last evening.

A toad, for some unknown reason, was sitting on top of a low wall & ZeitMog II knocked it off the wall with his tail during a particularly vigorous bounce.

Toad seemed unharmed by this.

Comment

And that's the end of the drum machine until next term.

Thursday April 24th to be precise.

Comment

the ZeitFiat is booked in for an MOT tomorrow.

I wonder how much it will cost this year.

Comment

Ho hum, waiting for the traffic jam to subside before leaving. Due to multiple roadworks around the industrial estate, the traffic jam in the evening now starts at the back of clientco carpark. Just as bad in the morning.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Right then,
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

evening all

Comment

Bit of a last-minute job when somebody realised the Google Analytics stuff hadn't been checked.

Mostly it Just Works as it's baked into ClientCo's standard JS library, but I've had to rewrite several parts of that for this project. So I got to go over everything making sure it was there, and adding it back in where it wasn't.

Not the most exciting bit of work, but it's important for ClientCo and it kept me occupied for the rest of the afternoon.

In theory, we launch tomorrow. If that really happens, it probably means the end of the gig for me, unless they find a few odds and ends for me to tidy up. Having this morning off made me realise just how ready for a break I am, so I hope it goes smoothly

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    evening all
                    Evening 5*

How goes it?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Evening 5*

How goes it?
                      Good ta

I was just having a beer while sorting out my expenses and spreadsheets

Comment

Working...
                      X