• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Got my bedroom sorted out - I won't say "tidied up" as it's not tidy; but it has been brought to a condition from which a state of tidiness could be achieved, with work.

It's taken three-and-a-half hours so far. Having a break, probably quite a long one
    Well done. My bedroom is in a similar state. Along with most of the rest of the house.

The downstairs loo is quite tidy though.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Well done. My bedroom is in a similar state. Along with most of the rest of the house.

The rest of the flat is also in a post-apocalyptic state. I'm determined to get it straightened out though. There are a few boxes not only not unpacked, but actually sitting in the same place I put them down when I moved in. That wil be ten years ago come June

Comment

I was going to listen to the H2G2 live broadcast but found I really couldn't be arsed any more.

Odd.

I've never read the fifth book or listened to the final radio series either.

Comment

Morning

Comment

Morning
            Join IPSE

Comment

Morning
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Prepped some duck legs for confit and am going to sous-vide it in goose fat, garlic and herbs.

Also "aging" some beef, in the modernist Cuisine cookbook, there's a recipe for aging the beef using fish sauce, apparently it tenderises and favours the meet in the same way it would in the aging process, so we bought two tea-bone steaks, one will be aged and one not and then cook them on the egg and do a taste test.

Spent a small fortune yesterday on egg accessories, got the pizza stone and the ceramic stone for cooking indirectly.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

I don't think my ocd could deal with things being in a mess, which is probably why we have feck all stuff and Mr N has a room of his own that he can "destroy".

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Afternoon all.

(Though it's really still morning by the sun, what?).

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Supposed to be spring cleaning, but for some reason my backups stopped working after about half-four yesterday afternoon, so I'm mucking about with Disk Utility and the disk image where Time Machine keeps my stuff

Comment

Working...
                      X