• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also despite the flurry of interest in Mr N's CV a while back absolutely nothing has come of it.

Am hoping he's not out for too long as he'll lose his 30% ruling which has a huge impact money and tax wise
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I have an esteemed customer.

Ho hum.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Also despite the flurry of interest in Mr N's CV a while back absolutely nothing has come of it.

Am hoping he's not out for too long as he'll lose his 30% ruling which has a huge impact money and tax wise
        Set him to work making a kitchen table commissioned by YourCo

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Set him to work making a kitchen table commissioned by YourCo
          I prefer the one we've ordered, don't think his carpentry skills are up to much
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I prefer the one we've ordered, don't think his carpentry skills are up to much
            Cleaning then, or general handyman duties. I'm sure you could find plenty of odd jobs for him to do and pay him minimum wage

Comment

The permies have all gone off for their weekly production meeting. Last time I was working here they used to take me into those, but now they don't bother, thank goodness

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Cleaning then, or general handyman duties. I'm sure you could find plenty of odd jobs for him to do and pay him minimum wage
                Unfortunately due to this silly tax ruling, I'd have to pay him full whack, I also have to ensure I pay myself a proper salary as well, otherwise I lose my 30% ruling.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Looking through the stored passwords in Chrome's settings. As I only use it for development, it's mainly a list of local development servers from clients and contracts long past, with the occasional hotel wifi login page.

Comment

Time for a new car?
                    New? I wouldn't countenance such a thing.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Got two esteemed customers now.

Comment

Working...
                      X