• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok dark rum it is....
    Join IPSE

Comment

Couple of bugs got assigned to me while I was putting dinner on. Both so trivial I dealt with them as soon as the casserole as in the oven. Took about five minutes. Need to make sure I don't really have anything to do tomorrow

Comment

the pie was fab...love creamy mash potato topping that's baked with a sprinkle of cheese...mmmm, nom nom
        Join IPSE

Comment

added a little spice into the mix too which made it interesting....
          Join IPSE

Comment

time for a little shut eye now too...
            Join IPSE

Comment

Think I'll get an early night too. If I make an early start at ClientCo I might even make it home before 6 tomorrow, which is one of my main aims in life

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning

11 degrees, clear, Daimler struggling again unfortunately. Hmmm...
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    Morning

11 degrees, clear, Daimler struggling again unfortunately. Hmmm...
                    Maybe it prefers it cold and damp ?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      Maybe it prefers it cold and damp ?
                      Hmm yes, but I'm starting to suspect the air filter which might be fooked and leading to a build up of muck, or rather, failing to prevent a build up of muck.
                      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                      X