• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

polished off the Fish 'n' chips with Whiskey...
    Join IPSE

Comment

Time for bed then...
      Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Feel sick.

Paracetamol and bed.
        good idea.

I'm off to bed too.

Comment

Goodnight Jimbob.

Goodnight Mary Ellen.

Sproing.

Comment

Don't know if ClientCo folk are expecting work tomorrow. I know the boss was very much against it, wanting people to get some rest; but I may do some stuff anyway, just to get my bug reports down from two to zero

Anyway, I suppose I should get to sleep. If they don't want me to work, there's still plenty of other stuff I should be doing.

Goodnight denizens

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Finally managed to find that elusive kitchen table

We won't get it for another 10 weeks
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

And the prep begins for next weeks' "meet the neighbours", all 26 of them

Luckily a friend runs a catering business, so she is lending me percolators for tea and coffee and cups.

I'm making biscotti today as they keep for quite a while and have lined up chocolate biscuit cake, fridge biscuits and macaroons, as I have make them in advance.

I have no idea how many people are turning up and will have to make loads of everything as Dutch people are like gannets when it comes to free food.

They also have the irritating habit of not replying to invites if they are coming, they only reply of they are not coming.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning

got a bit of a bad head. tooooooo much booze last night.

Comment

Working...
                      X