• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiddly pom.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Tiddly pom.
      Zen.

Chury.

Om.

Comment

Morning
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          I have a lurgy.
          Again?
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Again?
            Yes.

I've been relatively lurgy free for months.

Irritating dry cough.

A bit like Walter White's.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              What is this veronica mars thing all about, is it any good?
              It's better than I thought. Similar kind of thing to Buffy but without the supernatural element. She's a super-smart detective instead of a slayer.

Comment

Suns out

I feel a bicycle ride coming on....

No wine delivery yet
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Just got back from the World Duty Free Staff sale at Heathrow...other half spent a lot of money
                  Join IPSE

Comment

Toyota windscreen replaced. Hire car returned. Toyota taken for MOT. They were a bit busy, but the Orion was through its MOT - though he hadn't drawn up the bill yet - so I collected that and brought it home. Now I can walk back up to collect the Toyota and pay the bill for the Orion

It's going to be a relief to have both cars home and working, with no additional cars to confuse the issue

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                      Suns out

I feel a bicycle ride coming on....

No wine delivery yet
                      I gave a list of wines to a local guy and he was supposed to come back with prices for me, I'm still waiting. Might need to give him a nudge as it would be nice to have a case or 5 of wines at home.
                      I will also be unhappy if he has sold my case of '99 Banfi which I've reserved.
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X