• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

babp bp watching Jake and the Neverland pirates

Comment

off swimming now with baby bp

Comment

mrs bp pointed out that swimming does not start until 9:30. as its school holiday in Wales.

Comment

Frosty start here. Took the Orion in for its MoT, although as I hadn't booked he might not be able to fit it in. Still, it always needs something doing, so I'm not expecting to be able to use it for a few days anyway; if he doesn't have time today, I'm hoping he'll keep it until Monday.

Now putting in some WFH overtime, as ClientCo is mildly panicked due to late changes (or just late stuff generally) from the intermediary agency. Kerching!

Comment

Comment

Afternoon all.

Nice day out there.

Comment

eating asda low fat cherry yoghurt now

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  eating asda low fat cherry yoghurt now
                  listening to dynamite taio cruz

Comment

Is that a century I see before me?

Comment

Afternoon Mr Lizard and Mr Brillo.

Clouds have come over here, but at least it's warmer! Watching Steve Cougan's Alpha Papa, eating leftover takeaway and will contemplate taking the bicycle out for a short ride before tidying the place for GF#1.
                      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                      X