• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alias View Post
    which is worrying as my Hotmail account was hacked about 2 weeks ago too...
    but both with very different, 15 alphanumeric passwords....
    Join IPSE

Comment

but both with very different, 15 alphanumeric passwords....
      ah well
      Join IPSE

Comment

talking of twitter...mines just been hacked
        Remember, it's not enough just to change your password. If some app or website you've authorised to access your Twitter account has gone rogue or been hacked, their access token will still be valid. Go through the "authorised apps" page on your account on the Twitter website, and revoke anything you don't use, such as websites where you've used Twitter Login to post a comment, or that phone app you used once two years ago.

Comment

Better check the footie result to see what sort of mood ms#2 and ms#5 will be in when they get home.

Comment

Oh dear.

Comment

Apparently our local association football company have won their little game today.

Comment

I have little or no interest in association football and my interest in Rugger is limited to the scores.

Last evening they were busily singing the national anthem in the tv room of the ward.

I don't actually know the words yng Nghymraeg or Yng Saesneg.

I'm always amused by the Swans fans.

I can remember the last time the Swans were in the 1st division. 3 seasons later they were back in the 4th.

Even more amusing was the concept that a mate had that he'd get some debenture worth £300 or so back.
                Last edited by zeitghost; 22 February 2014, 17:48.

Comment

My only concern is that I live near both the rugby and soccer stadiums, and on the main road to the motorway, so I have to plan any excursions into the outside world with allowance for the crowds and traffic. So, for example, I was going to go shopping earlier, but decided to wait until later on, when the traffic has dissipated.

Another example is the other week when the rugby lot were at home on a Friday evening. I had to leg it to the pub sharpish when I realised, and only just managed to make it in time to get served and grab a seat before the crowd arrived.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Remember, it's not enough just to change your password. If some app or website you've authorised to access your Twitter account has gone rogue or been hacked, their access token will still be valid. Go through the "authorised apps" page on your account on the Twitter website, and revoke anything you don't use, such as websites where you've used Twitter Login to post a comment, or that phone app you used once two years ago.
                    Yep thanks for the reminder, I have done that also
                    Join IPSE

Comment

In other news, it appears that ZeitPater took a bit of a turn for the worse this afternoon.

Ho hum.

This means I shall be visiting this evening, which is a tad unexpected.

Comment

Working...
                      X