• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unexpected...
    Join IPSE

Comment

time to get back to watchin' cbt's
      Join IPSE

Comment

but another ep of Archer before that...
        Join IPSE

Comment

BORED

Plenty to do, but I've drained my enthusiasm tank to the dregs as far as this week is concerned

Just want to go home now. An hour and three-quarters to go though

Comment

I want to go home now. Unfortunately, I'm waiting for mobile tyre fitters to turn up as both fronts are basically slicks.. They said they'd be here between 15:15 and 16:45.

I think I know what time they'll get here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
              I want to go home now. Unfortunately, I'm waiting for mobile tyre fitters to turn up as both fronts are basically slicks.. They said they'd be here between 15:15 and 16:45.

I think I know what time they'll get here.
              19:30?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                19:30?
                They've just phoned asking me how to get here as every road they've tried is flooded. They're coming from the far side of the Kennet & Avon canal and I don't know the area.

And as I was typing they got here. I won't get home early, but at least I shouldn't be late.

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
                  They've just phoned asking me how to get here as every road they've tried is flooded. They're coming from the far side of the Kennet & Avon canal and I don't know the area.

And as I was typing they got here. I won't get home early, but at least I shouldn't be late.

Comment

Half an hour to go…

Comment

all done!

see ya next week folks!

one day at a time

Comment

Working...
                      X