• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bellona View Post
    Afternoon all.

+1, Even though I am still a relative newbie, it's not the same now, can't put my finger on why
    Might it be the ratio of signal to noise?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Might it be the ratio of signal to noise?
      Are you sure its not the cobwebs and that smell you cannot identify the source of...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Noob bought me a birthday lunch. Very nice it was too.

Just need a raspberry and white chocolate muffin to round it (and me) off nicely

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Noob bought me a birthday lunch. Very nice it was too.

Just need a raspberry and white chocolate muffin to round it (and me) off nicely
          I hope it wasn't a maccy D.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Right!

Ragu slow cooking in the oven for the next few hours.

Jam made and now cooling.

Wine decanted for this evening.

Brownies will probably be made another day.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

New approach to ClientCo trying to get me to go permie, this time a pimp approach me on behalf of a "Major Player based in Leeds", although this time its a different job it was still a

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Bored.

Now.

I think one last trip to the old lab for some junk & I'm done for the day.

Comment

Especially since the rain, hail & murrain of beasts has returned.

And it's no more Mr Nice Guy this time.

Comment

Looks like I'm catching the 16:55 this evening since I can't be arsed to run down the hill to catch the 16:28.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Bored.

Now.

I think one last trip to the old lab for some junk & I'm done for the day.
                      Odd.

One of the keys for down here opens a lock up in the old lab.

Said lock had been changed, so my old key didn't open it any more.

And I got my sweeping brush back.

Cost me £2.50 that did.

Comment

Working...
                      X