• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WE have 4 users who are total pains. 3 are traders so thats fine.

But the other one, my big pain, is in risk dept. FFS.

Comment

If I win the lottery you can stuff big houses, private jets or parties. I am going to divide my money into 3 and invest it with each of those traders. Then call them every day and f**king harass them to hell....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Comment

I even applied for 7 jobs! All contract. Bonus safely banked so time to look round.
          Back into the light

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Back into the light
            lol

I have only applied. But it seems sensible to go contract when I am off to Wales over next few years.

At the moment though my permie salary is huge, And as I am 50, if I put in 6% to pension (less 40% tax=3.6%) I get 18% a month in! When I am 55 I can drawdown 3/8ths. The good news is MrsBP does not work so I can income shift.

But it still has to be a good rate.

Comment

The permie thing I hate is the politics. As a contractor I just thought of the money. Now I feel part of the system and obliged to open my mouth. Which I always jump into with both feet.

Comment

I should think about going to bed.

Comment

I should think about going to bed.
                  To be fair, I have been thinking about bed for a while.

Comment

To be fair, I have been thinking about bed for a while.
                    But I want to avoid the insomnia thread tonight if possible.

Comment

Listening to Duran Duran - Hungry Like The Wolf

Comment

Working...
                      X