• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I leave at 3pm today.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I leave at 3pm today.
      Which is the correct time as I was in at 7am. I am taking the twins swimming.

Comment

Which is the correct time as I was in at 7am. I am taking the twins swimming.
        Then take them for dinner. Will I take them to my digs or to a restaurant?

Comment

Then take them for dinner. Will I take them to my digs or to a restaurant?
          Then I pick up my boardman from Halfords. Wheels need truing and general service.

Comment

Then I pick up my boardman from Halfords. Wheels need truing and general service.
            At the same time I drop off my apollo phaze. The freewheel does not always work.

Comment

Very quiet here. I think alot of pple are WFH.

Comment

I'm picking up a pair of Mavic Ksyrium Elites on Saturday, hoping they'll stand up to more punishment than the current bendy shimanos.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Morning

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Morning
                    Morning
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Morning.

Comment

Working...
                      X