• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    In clientco.

At some point Simon clearly left as he ain't here.

I do however have the world's stupidest email from panic management...
    Left at 01:55, back at ClientCo at 09:54, for once coffee was not the first thing on my mind, it was speaking to support to see if they have managed to balls up the service from last night to this morning.

Please. Send. Red Bull
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Twasn't from that nice R*chard J*yce was it?

You know, the one who keeps sending me permie roles in mechanical engineering in Swansea all the time.
      *checks*

No, not him.

Comment

Just found a bug in some ClientCo code

Remember, folks, Math.round() is not the same thing as Math.floor()

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Just found a bug in some ClientCo code

Remember, folks, Math.round() is not the same thing as Math.floor()
          And NF is back in tpd! More ammo for when I see CM on Sat(lunch) to get her back posting.

Is round() used to describe MF's shape and floor() what I sleep on after a pint?

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Maybe he's still getting used to you and the new house?

NorPuss I has taken to miaowing loudly at 3am with his "teddy" in his mouth. (When we got him from cats protection he came with a small toy, which he carries around and dumps in random places around the house, mostly where we can trip over)
            Testermog Major is too old to bother with that kind of thing. Testermog Minor is more playful, but she still doesn't understand the game she once saw the original, departed Testermog playing. Throw the toy and the original Testermog would run after it, racing with Testermog Minor to pick it up and bring it back for the next throw. Testermog Minor runs after the toy, catches it, drops it, then runs back without the toy and sits looking at me rather stupidly.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Anyone in Nuremberg at the moment?

Plastic bath ducks are pictured at the Nuremberg International Toy Fair in Nuremberg, which is the world's biggest trade fair for toys

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                And NF is back in tpd! More ammo for when I see CM on Sat(lunch) to get her back posting.

Is round() used to describe MF's shape and floor() what I sleep on after a pint?
                Alright Scourer

Say hi to CM for me

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Alright Scourer

Say hi to CM for me
                  And Churchill, if she lets him tag along

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

I appear to have lost Eek, granted its took me about 4 hours to realise he's not at ClientCo today

Comment

Working...
                      X