• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cold here; 2 degrees but thin layer of slushy ice on cars. Daimler fine (of course, because it wasn't 4 degrees), even the seat memory worked.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Morning!

Wooohoo! Wet and windy here, and that's just indoors...
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Morning all

Cold, grey and wet this morning.

Cat has decided the garden inspection can wait and my lap is far more interesting.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all.

It's off to the fall clinic in Neath Port Talbot 'orspital this morning.

Deep joy, not.
          Our one wasn't that bad. They even gave us sandwiches.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
            Morning!

Wooohoo! Wet and windy here, and that's just indoors...
            Has your co worker been on the real ale and maccy D's again?
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Nope.

Not yet!

Last night I had calves liver lightly fried in butter, cabbage and potato dauphinoise, cooked by an ex-chef!
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                  Nope.

Not yet!

Last night I had calves liver lightly fried in butter, cabbage and potato dauphinoise, cooked by an ex-chef!
                  I'm looking forward to being able to cook on proper equipment.

Kitchen completion has now been moved to next Tuesday ( we move in on Wednesday), because the hob and extractor have yet to be delivered. Apparently some other appliances are being supposedly delivered and installed on Monday.

Also got told yesterday that our new bed that we ordered back in November, is not being delivered next week, but has been delayed because they sold out of them.

If I can breathe a sigh of relief Wednesday afternoon I'll be happy.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    You do realise, you won't be allowed back to grub club if you continue the maccy D habit.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Btw did anyone know that the chef from Hawksmoor has opened a butchers

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X