• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Not bad!
    Seriously, Panama City is becoming quite a cool place. The old colonial city's being smartened up and the modern city looks like Singapore, but properly alive without the clinical atmosphere. Am seriously looking at investing there and I'll probably go back again later this year to take another look and do a Spanish course. Perhaps a little flat in the old city (try googling panama casco viejo) which is being very rapidly restored and the criminals are being chased out , or perhaps a modern flat in one of the new developments; must research more. I think there's serious money to be made there and as a place to spend short breaks it's great. Of course, KLM business class makes the trip pleasant enough.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Seriously, Panama City is becoming quite a cool place. The old colonial city's being smartened up and the modern city looks like Singapore, but properly alive without the clinical atmosphere. Am seriously looking at investing there and I'll probably go back again later this year to take another look and do a Spanish course. Perhaps a little flat in the old city (try googling panama casco viejo) which is being very rapidly restored and the criminals are being chased out , or perhaps a modern flat in one of the new developments; must research more. I think there's serious money to be made there and as a place to spend short breaks it's great. Of course, KLM business class makes the trip pleasant enough.
      My warchest is a tad depleted with the new house, so holidays might be few and far between this year, Unless I get back to contracting.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

My warchest is a tad depleted with the new house, so holidays might be few and far between this year, Unless I get back to contracting.
        Do it quick!

Lady Tester and I did a bit of dancing (Salsa and Tango) in a bar in Panama City; the locals politely provided hints and encouragement and managed to refrain from laughing their heads off as they are somewhat more talented in that department than we are. Colombia's a laugh too if you don't mind your beer being drunk by a toucan when you look away.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Do it quick!

Lady Tester and I did a bit of dancing (Salsa and Tango) in a bar in Panama City; the locals politely provided hints and encouragement and managed to refrain from laughing their heads off as they are somewhat more talented in that department than we are. Colombia's a laugh too if you don't mind your beer being drunk by a toucan when you look away.
          Easily said, not having much luck with my ridiculous notice period.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

In the immortal words of Zeity....

Bored

Now

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all.

Taking ZeitMater to the daycare has been delegated to ZeitNephew.

I hope they're ok.

Comment

<----

In the immortal words of Zeity....

Bored

Now
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Well ZeitNephew appears to have successfully delivered ZeitMater to the daycare.

One less thing to worry about.

Now where did I put that stash of pron?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Well ZeitNephew appears to have successfully delivered ZeitMater to the daycare.

One less thing to worry about.

Now where did I put that stash of pron?
                    Yeah - like you forgot.

Its in the ex-lustee's bottom drawer.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Yeah - like you forgot.

Its in the ex-lustee's bottom drawer.....
                      along with them used pants...

Comment

Working...
                      X