• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was intending to pop to the shops but it's a tad difficult when they're setting stuff off on all the footpaths and cycle paths and throwing fireworks at people and are now throwing stuff into my back garden.

Last edited by norrahe; 31 December 2013, 17:33.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      n they're setting stuff off on all the footpaths and cylce paths and throwing fireworks at people and are now throwing stuff into my back garden.

Sending you some help

If they don't put the fireworks out, they may take your mind off it
      If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

Comment

Originally posted by Bellona View Post
        Sending you some help

Worth a slightly larger version? (Never believe them when they say size doesn't matter)

Comment

Originally posted by Bellona View Post
          Sending you some help

So not my scene. I find it scary when a man has bigger boobs than me.

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Well it's almost cocktail hour here.

I have a nice bottle of tokaji in the fridge, some foie gras to accompany it ( which has been taken out to get to room temp), as well as some herring and salmon caviar and of course truffled cheese and a bottle of Gosset brut reserve for midnight.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Well it's almost cocktail hour here.

I have a nice bottle of tokaji in the fridge, some foie gras to accompany it ( which has been taken out to get to room temp), as well as some herring and salmon caviar and of course truffled cheese and a bottle of Gosset brut reserve for midnight.

Nice! Nothing so grand here - Mr ms is 'cooking' (pasta and a jar of sauce) and I've got a few buds in the fridge and plenty of vino kicking around, plus my favourite new year tipple of Southern Comfort (yes, I know, it brings back nostalgic memories of a misspent youth)

On a bit of a downer chez ms, - MIL not in a good way at the mo, and way down in deepest darkest Somerset, so not easily reachable for quick visits.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Nice! Nothing so grand here - Mr ms is 'cooking' (pasta and a jar of sauce) and I've got a few buds in the fridge and plenty of vino kicking around, plus my favourite new year tipple of Southern Comfort (yes, I know, it brings back nostalgic memories of a misspent youth)

On a bit of a downer chez ms, - MIL not in a good way at the mo, and way down in deepest darkest Somerset, so not easily reachable for quick visits.
                Sorry to hear about MIL

As for southern comfort, can't stand the stuff, legacy from my teenage years, even when I worked behind the bar the mere smell of it was enough to make me gag.

Every year we do the full monty, might as well. You only live once.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Every year we do the full monty, might as well. You only live once.
                  Wot?

All dancing, naked, like?

Just asking.

Comment

Enough of this tedium, I'm off.

Byeeeeee

Happy New Year all.

Comment

Yup same here...

Happy New Year all!
                      Join IPSE

Comment