• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hawksmoor....mmmm...have the Negroni!

Resorting to Tapatalk as I'm doing an update on PC.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Black tie sorted, flights booked, thank **** they're not predicting another storm tomorrow just as I'm flying home
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Old Pulteney is really nice, bought MrN a 21 year old a few years ago for his b'day.

Managed to get some 28 day aged cote de boeuf in the butchers today, not as old as I'd like it aged but its rare you see aged beef here.

Tomorrow will be hawksmoor day chez Nor. Triple cooked chips, stock baked mushrooms, creamed spinach and bearnaise sauce. I have a choice malbec to go with the steak and of course a bearnaise sauce.

We're also going to go with Hawksmoor cocktails and having perused the list online, I see they've taken the negroni off. MrN says if it's not on the list I can't have it, I say I used to have it there, so I'm having one!
        Have a Hawksmoor Collins, they're lovely

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
          Hawksmoor....mmmm...have the Negroni!

Resorting to Tapatalk as I'm doing an update on PC.
          I was very impressed by the 117 updates that this eeeeeeee decided it needed on Xmas day.

It's done another 8 or 9 since.

And they all take ages.

Comment

Evening all. Byeeeee.

Comment

I've lost my eeeeeeeee. No idea where it's hiding. Haven't switched it on for about 2 years, so no doubt it will update and fill it's diddy disk if and when I do find it.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    Have a Hawksmoor Collins, they're lovely
                    Not my fave tbh, though I'm sure MrN would like it.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Afternoon all.

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      I've lost my eeeeeeeee. No idea where it's hiding. Haven't switched it on for about 2 years, so no doubt it will update and fill it's diddy disk if and when I do find it.
                      I rather like it coz it doesn't have one of those dumb shiny screens that we spent the entire 1980s trying to get rid of.

Comment

Working...
                      X