• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Gearing myself up for the cooking extravaganza today.
      So far have made the soda bread for tomorrow's smoked salmon breakfast.

Black pudding crust for the rack of vension is done and the shrimp bisque all but finished.

Now all Mr N has to do is peel some veg and I can make the carrot and parsnip mash and the squash puree.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Black pudding crust for the rack of vension is done and the shrimp bisque all but finished.

Now all Mr N has to do is peel some veg and I can make the carrot and parsnip mash and the squash puree.
        Room for a fat bastard?

Sounds lovely - no chance of my family doing anything near that...
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
          Room for a fat bastard?

Sounds lovely - no chance of my family doing anything near that...
          Possibly, you'll have to sit with the cats though ( and they normally end up trying to sit at the table anyway)

These are the advantages of having xmas on your own, if we did it at my family's, then it would be Turkey ( cremated), if we did it at Mr N's family we'd have no choice but to do Turkey ( his sister won't eat anything else) and wed never hear the end of it if anything else was cooked.

So if we do have family round to ours next year, then they have whatever game we put in front of them.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

All pretty much done, just need to make the puree.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              I've just booked tickets to take Master Mac, Miss Mac and Mini Mac to see the Moshi Mosters film later today
              Took 4 to see walking with dinosaurs on Sunday as it was the first thing on
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                  so...been away for a week, anything happen here whilst i've been gone?
                  sigh...ok then...as you were...
                  Join IPSE

Comment

Merry Xmas all...
                    Join IPSE

Comment

Merry Christmas TPD

Comment

Working...
                      X