• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    Ahem, er, morning!

What happened?
    Drinking and posting again?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      All I want for Christmas is an infraction from cojak, an infraction from cojak...

(All together now!)
      Last edited by mudskipper; 20 December 2013, 13:31.

Comment

Well, this has been a productive day. I'm looking forward to lunch already

Comment

Crap! I hate it when that happens Bunk.

Still freezy-coldy motorbike ride in this morning put an end to that. I was a little disappointed to wake up and see the alarm clock at 8:50am.

Father is doing good today. I've asked him to save some of his drugs for me.
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
            Crap! I hate it when that happens Bunk.

Still freezy-coldy motorbike ride in this morning put an end to that. I was a little disappointed to wake up and see the alarm clock at 8:50am.

Father is doing good today. I've asked him to save some of his drugs for me.
            How many espresso martinis did you have?
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Well, this has been a productive day. I'm looking forward to lunch already
              In the pub?
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Well I'm off in an hour, home to feed the NorPusses then off to hamsterjam for round 3.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  How many espresso martinis did you have?
                  None.

I had 3 Vesper Martinis instead!

Comment

Well I'm off in an hour, home to feed the NorPusses then off to hamsterjam for round 3.
                    Say Hi to the Norpusses from me. I'm a converted cat fat now.

Have fun in hamsterjam - piccies of nice food please later!

Comment

In the pub?
                      Restaurant, with drinks. Probably followed by the pub, also with drinks

Comment

Working...
                      X