• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all.

Another windy thursday.

It's the sprouts.
    Sprouts are good for warming up beds and chairs.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Morning all.
      Cold, wet, grey, and v windy in South Glos : thought it was only Scotland and NE meant to be gale-like today !
      Might have to rethink plan to drag my sorry backside out of the house today
      If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

Comment

Originally posted by Bellona View Post

Morning all.
        Cold, wet, grey, and v windy in South Glos : thought it was only Scotland and NE meant to be gale-like today !
        Might have to rethink plan to drag my sorry backside out of the house today
        Morning

What has your backside to be sorry about? Has it done something it shouldn't have done?

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          What has your backside to be sorry about? Has it done something it shouldn't have done?
          And, if so, would you care to share with the assembled congregation?

Comment

sssssshhhhhhh please

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              sssssshhhhhhh please

Had a few sherberts last night?

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                Had a few sherberts last night?
                CientCo provided a Free Bar
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Fortunately for you the size thingummy in the reply screen doesn't work so I can't write in huge multicoloured letters.

Comment

Zen.

Chury.

Om.

I think I'm getting used to this thing running as if it's an ASR33 on an acoustic modem now.

Comment

And very good it was to....

Some of us sadly now know our limits and didn't abuse the bar as much as others did....

Our projects beloved PM doesn't seem to be in the office today......
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X