• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Byeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      How many espresso martinis did you have?
      We had two each followed by some Naked wine. I had the white chocolate martini at tgi's. Running low on my ingredients so have ordered a load more - I've also ordered one for GF#1 for her Xmas stocking - I shall put the four bottles and some coffee beans in a little box and call it her Espresso Martini kit.

Think she'll like that. Well, I will when I see her anyway!
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Bye
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
          We had two each followed by some Naked wine. I had the white chocolate martini at tgi's. Running low on my ingredients so have ordered a load more - I've also ordered one for GF#1 for her Xmas stocking - I shall put the four bottles and some coffee beans in a little box and call it her Espresso Martini kit.

Think she'll like that. Well, I will when I see her anyway!
          I still have to work out what to get Mr N for xmas.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Trying to work out the menu for a dinner party on Saturday.

I know the main will be chicken tagine with dates and almonds, served with carrot and cumin

I was thinking of mezze for starters, but a lot of mezze aren't really seasonal this time of year. Am now erring on the chicory, orange and feta salad as a starter.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning
              Join IPSE

Comment

Morning

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning

Comment

Morning

Freezing, Daimler started and idled fine at second attempt, then I had to de-ice everything. Hands cold.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Working...
                      X