• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I think my agent, and your agent are only passing on minor changes, its the third agency which are ripping the piss going from weekly to monthly, changes to expense rules and also adding enforced furlough's
    Just read my new contract and actually is very good, don't really think i need it reviewed but sent it away already, except for

The Contract may at any time in any one calendar year during the Project Period, upon not less than 5 working days written notice to the Contractor, be temporarily suspended for up to a maximum of 15 working days, during which time the Contractor shall not be required to carry out any work, nor shall there be any obligation on the Company to pay the Contractor for such period during which the work is suspended.
    Meh, I know they can't go three weeks without me as I am a single point of failure, they had bloody kittens when I had 1 day a week off
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Just read my new contract and actually is very good, don't really think i need it reviewed but sent it away already, except for

Meh, I know they can't go three weeks without me as I am a single point of failure, they had bloody kittens when I had 1 day a week off
      I would complain about the 5 day notice bit if there is no work there is no obligation to pay you.

Don't have it myself as no new contract required so meh.....

And the 1 day holiday you had meant I spent all day getting the system up..
      Last edited by eek; 13 November 2013, 20:36.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Back, neck and shoulder still messed up.

More pummeling from the chiroprcator later this week.

Deep joy
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

hmm, think I now know why Zeity was missing for a few days...

guest spot on the Simpsons...
          Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post

He must be so proud.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                He must be so proud.
                I need the residuals.

Morning all.

Comment

Morning
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Morning

Comment

<----

As I'm still doing pretty utterly pointless and worthless documentation
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X