• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see that damn parrot's been around here again.

I can never catch up with the little beggar.

Comment

Byeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Byeeeee

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I'm off too.

Bye
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Just lit the blue touch paper and waiting for the fireworks, agents (at least 3) have all signed new framework agreement with ClientCo, this means all contractors have new terms, sent it off for review but kinda hoping they find something wrong with it so I can back out and find a new contract with no guilt.

Snotty email sent to pimp about lack of co-ordination, but as they are on the worlds tightest margin I almost feel sorry for them as they are getting grief for less than a tenner a day
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Although not happy about having to go back to signed timesheets for the first time in two years!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Just lit the blue touch paper and waiting for the fireworks, agents (at least 3) have all signed new framework agreement with ClientCo, this means all contractors have new terms, sent it off for review but kinda hoping they find something wrong with it so I can back out and find a new contract with no guilt.

Snotty email sent to pimp about lack of co-ordination, but as they are on the worlds tightest margin I almost feel sorry for them as they are getting grief for less than a tenner a day
                My T&Cs haven't changed as the contract is so contractor friendly its unreal (I had it checked because its so friendly). Just don't have any paperwork for anything.

Me thinks the project is about to die on its arse.....
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Question from my agent that I can't answer. Why are people complaining, the only changes are on the clientco agency side and they aren't exactly big / major changes.....

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    My T&Cs haven't changed as the contract is so contractor friendly its unreal (I had it checked because its so friendly). Just don't have any paperwork for anything.

Me thinks the project is about to die on its arse.....
                    I think my agent, and your agent are only passing on minor changes, its the third agency which are ripping the piss going from weekly to monthly, changes to expense rules and also adding enforced furlough's

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      I think my agent, and your agent are only passing on minor changes, its the third agency which are ripping the piss going from weekly to monthly, changes to expense rules and also adding enforced furlough's
                      That explains it because my agent can't see why there should be any fuss.

Ho hum

Comment

Working...
                      X