• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Can I go back to bed please?
    Yes !
    Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
      I hate trains.
      I like good trains, like the German ICE, the italian Frecciarossa or the French TGV when the Frogs aren't on strike, but I hate the sort of bog standard, slow, overcrowded, lacking in sufficient clean bogs, rubbish old trains that run here in NL. Swiss trains can be delightful, especially in first class. I'm one of those people who will happily pay a premium to get, in no particular order;
      1) less oiks in the train
      2) cleanliness, especially clean and sufficient bogs
      3) seat reservations (impossible in NL)
      4) good food and wine served by people who have been to school
      5) high speed
      6) comfy first class lounges at departure and arrival stations
      7) quiet working areas in the train
      8) a feeling that the people running the service actually give a damn about customer satisfaction
      9) punctuality

DB, Trenitalia and SBB can usually manage all this on express services so why can't the rest?
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Yeah some European services are great - hell even some of the Hungarian Express services are good.

I try and pay First whenever I can but on SWT even First Class has a refugee look about it. I can't believe how small the goddamn seats are and how stuffed the carriages are full of miserable looking people.

Last night took me 2 hours to go 6 miles. I would have got to GF#1's quicker by walking.
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Can I go back to bed please?
          Depends on what you will be wearing!
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
            He should fill it in for them to verify and sign
            Not allowed, it has to be filled in, in full, by the idiots from human remains.

They finally sorted it out, or rather his line manager shouted at then.

I hope this is the end of all this tulipe
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Ah yes, the 'dat is niet mogelijk' approach to life. Stupid cnuts.

HR jobsworths are sometimes difficult with those declarations; they just do it to make themselves feel important. There's no consequences for them if they don't tell the truth as they could sack him next week and if the bank enquire, they say 'at the time we signed the document we had no plans to fire him'.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Fingers crossed!
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                  Yeah some European services are great - hell even some of the Hungarian Express services are good.

I try and pay First whenever I can but on SWT even First Class has a refugee look about it. I can't believe how small the goddamn seats are and how stuffed the carriages are full of miserable looking people.

Last night took me 2 hours to go 6 miles. I would have got to GF#1's quicker by walking.
                  Get on the bike

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Depends on what you will be wearing!
                    Pervert!
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      Get on the bike

Would love to but it's too dark and dangerous on the NSL twisties at 17:30 onwards. Previous client I was leaving at 16:00 where there was a little more light. Have to wait a few more months.

Bad enough on the Ninja but at least I filter past all the stationary traffic.
                      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                      X